Thursday, January 7, 2010

Someone's in the attic.....

Yep, someone is in the attic....and it's Nolan these days. For the last several months his new area of intense interest has been attics. That and old houses. Hey, I'm glad he has an appreciation for history. Ever since we went on a tour of our deceased great Aunt Peggy's 130 year old house, he has been in awe of attics. He could tell you which of his teachers at school has an attic, if there are stairs or a ladder leading up there, if there is a light, and if they utilize the space. And ours happens to be easily accessible so guess where I find him some days? You guessed it, the attic. If I need something put away up there, he's my man! So for several days of good behavior and no meltdowns, he earned another tour of Aunt Peggy's house. And I have pictures to prove it.







I do love this little boy. He is so unique and has such a passionate nature about him. And I love how he shares his passions with EVERYONE around him!


2 comments:

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

He will be broken hearted if he ever sees OUR attic. Compared to Aunt Peggy's attic, what a disappointment our crawl space stuffed with insulation will be to him! ;-)

Chocolate Covered Susan said...

That black and white picture of Nolan is adorable! You are such a good photographer. I have to say that I share his interest in old houses and attics (albeit a much milder interest) - he's lucky to have your aunt's house to explore!