Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My 2 Different Little Boys

From what I've been told by SEVERAL teachers, this is how Nolan is at school most of the time. They say, "He's always so happy." I am so thankful for this! This is truly an answered prayer. Now, depending on the week, this is what I see at home AFTER school.


Last week was one of those weeks. We had a meltdown every single day after school, sometimes on and off into the evening. He has therapy 4 days a week after school and I know he's already been working hard at school all day long. Having taught myself, I also realize children act differently for their teachers and parents. It's still frustrating though. And I can only take so much. So after holding it together and remaining calm for awhile, I can reach my breaking point. That is when I just pray...out loud. And it helps so much! I am so thankful that God is there for me in my EVERY need. And I am so thankful for my little boy, every little bit of him, grumpy and happy.

1 comment:

kreed said...

I just love that first picture! I like the second one, too, but I know the ramifications of that one are much more stressful! Great job of capturing two sidees of your wonderful little guy!